An Enormous Bright Light

...the mist started being infiltrated with enormous light
and the light just got brighter and brighter and brighter
and, it is so bright but it doesn't hurt your eyes,
but it's brighter than anything
you've ever encountered in your whole life.
At that point, I had no consciousness anymore of having a body.
It was just pure consciousness.
And this enormous bright light seemed almost to cradle me.
I just seemed to exist in it
and be a part of it and be nurtured by it
and the feeling just became more and more and more
ecstatic and glorious and perfect...

I remember I knew that everything,
everywhere in the universe was OK,
that the plan was perfect...

And the whole time I was in this state, it seemed infinite.
It was timeless. I was just an infinite being in perfection...